I hope you all had wonderfully relaxing Thanksgivings. We are traveling home today and then Mr. H+F and I are off for a quick, much needed getaway. I don’t typically do gift guides (mostly because I can barely get my act together to buy gifts myself!) but I’ve been so uninspired by the ones I’ve seen floating around the web this year that I thought get in on the action. In my opinion, the best gifts are small splurges you know the recipient would never buy for themselves or speak to the recipients’ hobbies/passions.
1. For the reluctant fitness enthusiast this shirt is hilarious
2. A fun sparkly clutch any gal would love
3. If she loved Gone Girl, she will LOVE Sharp Objects
4. At $85 for 0.5 oz, this is a hard one to justify buying for yourself. But after seeing it on every “best product” list every year for as long as I can remember, it makes a great gift.
5. A fun bit of sparkle for her arm. I love the way it looks in multiples.
6. The BEST candle I have ever smelled. Ever. Definitely a splurge but so nice.
7. Who doesn’t love a great statement necklace? The bold colors on this one will make sure it stands out from the rest of her collection.
8. These gorgeous striped marble cutting boards would make a perfect hostess gifts.
9. One of my favorite artists is now offering her highly sought after art as prints, making them the perfect gift for an art loving friend (or new homeowner, etc). I love this one for a taste of summer all year long.
10. Any active mom will appreciate this cute ruffled jacket. It’s one of those pieces that can easily transition from the gym to the rest of your day without looking shlumpy (technical term).
11. A hilarious tote for the “book” enthusiast.
12. I love these mirrored letters for personalizing a gallery wall, spelling out a sweet sentiment, a newlywed or new baby’s name, etc.
Back Monday with one for the guys done by Mr. H+F himself!