In case you missed it, I did the ladies last Friday. Today is the guy’s turn!
1. A handsome leather trimmed duffle perfect for gym or weekend trips.
2. If you’re man’s wallet is more 2″ thick weapon then card and money carrier, you need to upgrade him to a Wally. The compact design is perfect.
3. Any respectable aspiring mixologist needs a great muddler in his arsenal. I love the all over walnut look of this one.
4. Hand assembled by a small team in Detroit, the Shinola “Runwell” has taken the watch world a bit by storm (the first limited run of 2,500 sold out in days and caused a waiting list frenzy!) Its simple design is perfect for the guy who’s all about utility, not bling.
5. As classic as classic can be – this perfect, timeless peacoat.
6. The male counterpart to the popular Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb is a great masculine scent. Woodsy and spicy…Mr. H+F has been wearing it for a year and I love it.
7. A favorite winter cocktail around our house, a pair of Moscow mule copper mugs makes a nice gift when monogrammed. Give it with #3 for a nice combination gift.
8. Wanna get all those messy cords and wires out of sight in your tv set up? You need to go RF. The Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote lets you control up to 15 hidden A/V components. We have this and the result is such a clean set up in the family room, I love it!
9. Harry’s offers a monthly subscription service for shaving products. Their mantra of fair pricing and simple design is resonating with men and the Winter Winston Shaving Set is the starter kit that gets them hooked.
10. Don’t be fooled by it’s size, the Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker is a powerful little gadget, cranking tunes wirelessly for up to 10 hours before you need to recharge. We love ours and take it to the beach, on weekend trips, etc.
11. Cozy slippers for the looooooong winter. I love that they have actual soles for the occasional pajama-clad trip out to the mailbox. Not that anyone would ever leave the house in their slippers…*ahem*.
12. Mr. H+F has a few pairs of Mavi jeans and he swears by their comfort. This pair is a great relaxed fit in a nice dark wash.
13. If you’ve got a runner in your life, the Garmin Forerunner 220 is a solid gift. It’s a heart rate monitor with too many bells and whistles to list. Mr. H+F loves his.