I’m back today with my gift guide for the ladies in your life…which is really just a list of stuff I own and love or stuff I want to receive myself (hint, hint Mr. H+F).
1. I Got it All Together Needlepoint Pillow: This pillow perfectly sums up the state of my office and, sadly, life in general most days. I love the colors and the vintage needlepoint vibe. It’s a great size and I use it on my desk chair.
2. Keds for Kate Spade Glitter Sneakers: Literally the only thing I want for Christmas. On days when I’m working but not seeing clients, I just need something easy and comfortable to slip on but I don’t want look like a schlubb either. No one looks schlubby in glitter shoes. It’s just not possible. Ridiculous maybe…but I’d rather look ridiculous over schubby any day.
3. Jumbo Cheetah Print Tassel Key Chain:I love these and have given several as gifts in the past. I own one myself and while I find it a little too big to work for me personally as a key chain (because for whatever reason I have like 20 keys and that + the tassel were too much), I’ve added it to the shoulder strap of my work tote and it’s perfect and adorable…and big enough not to be missed. I get compliments on it all the time.
4. Polar Bear Knit Leggings: Festive without being so Christmas-y that you can’t wear them after the holiday. I will be spending many a cold day in my fuzzy socks and these leggings.
5. Whale Tail Measuring Cups: I’m not going to tout their accuracy as real measuring cups but I think they’re so darn cute!
6. Sperry for J.Crew Duck Boots: Mr. H+F will divorce me if I buy another pair of boots but I LOVE these. If, like the rest of the world you’ve been trying to buy a pair of Bean boots and can’t wait 6 months (have you heard of the insane backorder time on those?), these are a great substitute. The red sole kills me. I want them!!! Do you hear me Santa?? Size 8!
7. Icestorm Drop Earrings: Pretty and neutral enough to wear with a variety of outfits this season and beyond.
8. bkr Glass Water Bottle: Ok, is it weird to be obsessed with a water bottle? Probably, but I don’t care. I love my bkr bottle and am rarely without it. It’s glass but wrapped in a protective (and super cute) silicon sleeve. Such a great gift.
9. Tasseled Leather Gloves: A classic Christmas gift zhushed up just enough with some leather tassels. You know I love me a tassel.
10. Goddess Ribbed Leggings: I own more pairs of these than I care to admit. They are the PERFECT exercise pant. I love my cropped lulu’s but in the winter when I often end up wearing my exercise clothes post workout to pickup at school or do errands (I know, gross but I can’t be the only one who does this right?), I love that I can throw a coat on and they don’t necessarily look like exercise pants. Comfortable, don’t fall down and loads of cute colors.
11. Alcohol Gold Foil Print: Shameless plug for my Etsy shop? Yes…yes, it is. But I still think these make a great gift for a girlfriend or as a hostess gift. They pop easily into a store bought 8×10 frame and look great on a bar cart. Just sayin’
12. Crackled Metallic Suede Moccasin Slippers: If you’re going to be wearing slippers, they might as well be fabulous gold ones. Last year my brother got me these gold sequin ones which I still love and wear all the time but these moccasin style ones are a little more grown up…as in not from PB Teen like my glitter ones, lol.
13. Pom pom plaid scarf: If you live in a cold climate, I feel like you can never have enough scarves. They’re one of the only outerwear accessory items you have to work with for months on end so a cute one is a must right?
14. Sequin heart tank: Great under a blazer with jeans for a date night or not so fancy holiday party.
15. World’s Okayest Mom Mug: Ok, I obviously don’t WANT this for myself but it’s hysterical and a fun gift idea for a fellow mom friend. Reach for the stars mama!